20 Nisan 2014 Pazar

MAC Russian Red Review (On Sexy Lips) + My Sexy Photo


Hello Sexy Kitties !

I'll look at Russian Red lipstick by MAC.
About This Product : 

Lipstick

Colour plus texture for the lips. Stands out on the runway. Simmers on the street! What made M·A·C famous.
3 g / 0.1 US ozUS$16.00

Now, forget about what you have heard about this shit. 

My Experience with Mac Matte Lipstick Russian Red:


This is red shit , if I say so. As you can see above , even on my sexy cute lips , it did not show its red shit colour and looked like someone kissed my lips 'till I became bruised.  Now everyone thinks I'm bitch :(

In additon , due to it not showing its colour on my cats whisker , I ate that red shit!!!111!!!11!  At least I saved my money for one day cat food. Its only positive thing was being food and its taste sucked.

I GIVE  0  POINT.

When my domino saw me wearing that red shit , she got terrified. At least, she wanted to do swatch for you.


Of course, she didn't like this red shit. Then, she made mixture of water and Russian Red. As you see below, it looks like real blood. At last, there is use of it for teenagers. You can use this version to fool your parents to make them do whatever you'd like. Here's a trick !1!1!!11! 


From A Beautiful Persian Cat, XOXO

PS : One Of My Sexy Photos 


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder